Expressions of the mind
Cupid sh❤t
His arrow
right through a heart
Some things you ought to know
Hello. 你好。 こんにちは! :)
You are currently staring at ⋆ Rachel's blog:D

Please hover over words to read them more clearly (:
Originality not sold in stores.
Please do not rip anything from here unless you have the permission to.
This is called respect.
You do have that, don't you?
SMILE :D
I don't bite, don't worry. :)
All I do is chew, clamp, crunch, crush and cut ;D
Nah, just kidding.

Press the button and tag!
A Pandora's Box

(Red) Tears.

Your average teenage girl ❤ Rachel, わたしはレイチェルです。
Emo = Emotive Hardcore
You know that, don't you? Drill it in your minds. No nonsense in front of me.
And Adam Lambert is the absolute best :D
I feel evil&guilty for first betraying MCR, then BLG. :O
#1. ADAM + LAMBERT = !GLAMBERT fan
#2. Heels over head with BOYSlikeGIRLS
#3. In a relationship with MYCHEMICALROMANCE

Damn you, you know it.
For Your Entertainment Love Drunk The Black Parade Fearless The Fame

Faith Hope Grace Love
Thursday, April 8, 2010
The devil
Has been whispering the words that break my heart.
But I broke it on my own.

No home to go back to now...

OMGEE? I am like checking Adam's site every time I come onto the computer.
I'm getting fanatical.
I saw the photos he took in Singapore! He looks so damn awesome in every angle (:
I am waiting for him to come again for his concert!
And I want to get his EPs!!! It's released TOMORROW. :DD
And I'm gonna watch American Idol next week cos he's featured in it as A MENTOR for them. Awesome right? The FIRST EVER as a mentor.
I am freaking excited.
:DDDDDD
PeiXuan: Uh huh, I think Eenie Meenie is better than Stuck in The Moment, cos now, it isn't. Lol. I forgot the tune of it so easily. BUT, Eenie Meenie is still in here *points at my head*. :D AND YOU SPAMMED MY CBOX WITH HIS LYRICS!
Vanessa: LOL. I agree he sounds like a girl, but its somewhat addictive kay. And anyway, I'm not that BIG a fan of him, I just like some of his songs. ;)
LOL. Adam is Jewish, by blood (:
Now I know why PeiXuan recites birthdays, remember their blood groups, recalls their heights, you name it. LOL. This is how it feels like!
Usual drills :D
Latest updates:
Lyrics from Lost (Cathy's Song) for the book Cathy's Ring (: I am in love with it currently ❤
MY CCA CONCERT IS ON THE 15 MAY, 7.45 PM AT NUS! :DDD And I'm performing all the pieces. Tickets priced at $10!
Almost going to finish the painting! I am so proud of my work (: The art teacher said I have good control of my brush ((: I see if I can post it on blogger once I finish it...
I inked the page dedicated to L! :D
OOH. I forgot. On Sunday... Okay. *Ahem* and *ahem*'s older form ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE. There is no mistake. I cannot be seeing two people going out and coming in from two opposite ways so quickly with different shirts. Black and white? Like some kind of movie, one in and another out, and we're like "this person moves too quickly"... Uh uh. I felt... weird. Seeing so many people at the same time. And *ahem2* was in front of me? But still glad that I could see them (: Thank you.
Pass NAPHA, I hope.

Step right up to the freaky & tangible at 9:45 PM :D Back to top?
Adieu, Adieu

Traced Footprints

Crate and Barrel

November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010
Already History

Lost. I have not (No Subject) 花为谁哭,我为谁悲 You make me wanna Glamberts, Adam Lambert! I'm not asleep but I'm not awake, Killing And I just realized
Drumrolls please!

Designer LAYOUT Graphics BANNER MINIICONS HTML Stuff COLORS LABELS