Expressions of the mind
Cupid sh❤t
His arrow
right through a heart
Some things you ought to know
Hello. 你好。 こんにちは! :)
You are currently staring at ⋆ Rachel's blog:D

Please hover over words to read them more clearly (:
Originality not sold in stores.
Please do not rip anything from here unless you have the permission to.
This is called respect.
You do have that, don't you?
SMILE :D
I don't bite, don't worry. :)
All I do is chew, clamp, crunch, crush and cut ;D
Nah, just kidding.

Press the button and tag!
A Pandora's Box

(Red) Tears.

Your average teenage girl ❤ Rachel, わたしはレイチェルです。
Emo = Emotive Hardcore
You know that, don't you? Drill it in your minds. No nonsense in front of me.
And Adam Lambert is the absolute best :D
I feel evil&guilty for first betraying MCR, then BLG. :O
#1. ADAM + LAMBERT = !GLAMBERT fan
#2. Heels over head with BOYSlikeGIRLS
#3. In a relationship with MYCHEMICALROMANCE

Damn you, you know it.
For Your Entertainment Love Drunk The Black Parade Fearless The Fame

Faith Hope Grace Love
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
You make me wanna
Listen to music again.

I ain't never met nobody better-er.

Wtheck. Now that I hear Kris Allen sing again, I think it sucks terribly.
There is NO EMOTION at all.
My gosh.
And they say Adam's doesn't come from the heart.
No Boundaries? Kris's one is like he just sings another random freaking damn song, that's all.
It's like he didn't even experience anything, and it has no emotion at all. He's like singing for the sake of singing.
I got so pissed off when some freaking idiot says that Adam is too theatrical, too overkill, and doesn't come from the heart.
[Censored]
Damn you seriously.
Kris Allen is young, he hasn't gone through much pain and laughter. How would he know what it is like to really "hold on"?
Kris is good in a certain way, but if anyone ever compares him with Adam, there isn't any fight.

Wanted to rant about Adam, but this stupid comment of some [censored] really caused me to be so pissed off.
But still,
I LOVE ADAM LAMBERT!

Step right up to the freaky & tangible at 10:34 PM :D Back to top?
Adieu, Adieu

Traced Footprints

Crate and Barrel

November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010
Already History

Glamberts, Adam Lambert! I'm not asleep but I'm not awake, Killing And I just realized It's alright; Cold as you. What do you see? Root of all evil. Pouts.
Drumrolls please!

Designer LAYOUT Graphics BANNER MINIICONS HTML Stuff COLORS LABELS