Expressions of the mind
Cupid sh❤t
His arrow
right through a heart
Some things you ought to know
Hello. 你好。 こんにちは! :)
You are currently staring at ⋆ Rachel's blog:D

Please hover over words to read them more clearly (:
Originality not sold in stores.
Please do not rip anything from here unless you have the permission to.
This is called respect.
You do have that, don't you?
SMILE :D
I don't bite, don't worry. :)
All I do is chew, clamp, crunch, crush and cut ;D
Nah, just kidding.

Press the button and tag!
A Pandora's Box

(Red) Tears.

Your average teenage girl ❤ Rachel, わたしはレイチェルです。
Emo = Emotive Hardcore
You know that, don't you? Drill it in your minds. No nonsense in front of me.
And Adam Lambert is the absolute best :D
I feel evil&guilty for first betraying MCR, then BLG. :O
#1. ADAM + LAMBERT = !GLAMBERT fan
#2. Heels over head with BOYSlikeGIRLS
#3. In a relationship with MYCHEMICALROMANCE

Damn you, you know it.
For Your Entertainment Love Drunk The Black Parade Fearless The Fame

Faith Hope Grace Love
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Adam Lambert!
YOU ARE SO AWESOME.

He was apparently made by the hand of God and left in a basket at 'Wicked', where he was discovered, bestowed with a lifetime supply of black nail polish and raised by musical-theater queens.
- Entertainment Weekly
OMG OMG OMG!!!
Saw ADAM LAMBERT TODAY!!!
HE LOOKS SO DAMN AWESOME!
OMG HE'S SMILE IS SO SWEET (:
Waited like over 1.5 hour to get that autograph! :D
Legs are kinda sore now.
He had teal highlights in his hair, freaking awesome (:
He's accessories were damn nice, metal piece (:
He was wearing a (dark) grey shirt with white words! (:
OMG SO NICE.
And he's eyes were like so freaking beautiful
It was raining, and while we were like somewhere near the stage, Sleepwalker was being played. And then I heard the verse, "Outside the rain's falling down, there's not a drop that hits me." And I was like, lol.
Heard that it was his first time coming to South East Asia, and first stop: Singapore! :D
He was so nice kay.
Supposed to be 1 hour session, he extended it by 10min, so sweet right? (:
He's like so sweet, every time he signs one cover, he will smile and say thank you, with eye contact. So sweet right? Unlike some famous celebrities, he looks at you and smiles. (:
Imagine smiling for more than an hour. Wow. (:

Kinda sad we didn't get to take any photos of him. ):
They forbid us to take any, cos rushing for time.
Plus, I think I didn't exactly get back my original cover. It was kinda dented and dirty, and I kept mine super well. Anyway I bought it yesterday, it can't be in such a bad condition.

I SHALL KEEP HIS AUTOGRAPH AND STARE AT HIS PRETTY FACE.
:D

Step right up to the freaky & tangible at 8:06 PM :D Back to top?
Adieu, Adieu

Traced Footprints

Crate and Barrel

November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010
Already History

I'm not asleep but I'm not awake, Killing And I just realized It's alright; Cold as you. What do you see? Root of all evil. Pouts. You look like a nerd. I love
Drumrolls please!

Designer LAYOUT Graphics BANNER MINIICONS HTML Stuff COLORS LABELS