Expressions of the mind
Cupid sh❤t
His arrow
right through a heart
Some things you ought to know
Hello. 你好。 こんにちは! :)
You are currently staring at ⋆ Rachel's blog:D

Please hover over words to read them more clearly (:
Originality not sold in stores.
Please do not rip anything from here unless you have the permission to.
This is called respect.
You do have that, don't you?
SMILE :D
I don't bite, don't worry. :)
All I do is chew, clamp, crunch, crush and cut ;D
Nah, just kidding.

Press the button and tag!
A Pandora's Box

(Red) Tears.

Your average teenage girl ❤ Rachel, わたしはレイチェルです。
Emo = Emotive Hardcore
You know that, don't you? Drill it in your minds. No nonsense in front of me.
And Adam Lambert is the absolute best :D
I feel evil&guilty for first betraying MCR, then BLG. :O
#1. ADAM + LAMBERT = !GLAMBERT fan
#2. Heels over head with BOYSlikeGIRLS
#3. In a relationship with MYCHEMICALROMANCE

Damn you, you know it.
For Your Entertainment Love Drunk The Black Parade Fearless The Fame

Faith Hope Grace Love
Monday, March 22, 2010
花为谁哭,我为谁悲

一个朋友告诉我,他哭了,为了一个女孩。
“你一定很爱很爱她吧。”
“是爱到不知道怎么办才好。”
“是吗?”
“男孩在你面前哭说明他已经快要窒息了,如果你拉住他的手,他真的可以陪你走完一生;如果你放弃了他,他会很难再回到以前的自己。”

他的话音刚落,我心中突然很压抑……
想到了他 —— 那个曾经为我哭泣的男孩。
第一次,我决定离开他。他对我说,只要我幸福。我看见他强忍着泪水,我知道,转身时,他哭了。
第二次,我告诉他,我欺骗了他。他告诉我,会原谅我,因为他爱我。他抱着我哭了,我知道他一定很失望。
第三次,情人节。他紧紧地抱着我,对我说,不要离开他。他不让我看他的脸,我知道他哭了。最终,是他选择了离开。我知道,他是对我感到绝望了。也许是我错的太多,一切都无法挽回。我,也选择了离开。离开这个城市,逃避这里的一切。电话里,他哭泣着哀求我留下,但我却毅然决定离开。他哭了,也是最后一次为我哭……

如今,我们都变了。他变了,变得陌生,过去,对他而言,也许只是很傻。我变了,变得麻木,过去,对我而言,也许只是遗憾。
过去我的任性,曾无数次伤害了他。现在的他,已不会像过去那样对感情认真。我知道,一切都已改变。
如果,一切可以重新来过,我一定不会离开。不会离开值得一辈子去爱的人。

错过的爱, 最痛苦。

I read a story I'm gonna put it in my SIA, and it made me cry twice.
It was really touching, and when I told my mother, she cried too. And I told her in broken sentences, English mixed with Chinese, but it was that good.
It made two people cry.
Maybe I'll post the story one day.

PEIXUAN! I WANT THAT MAGAZINE! ADAM LAMBERT IS TOO SEXY TO MISS ;)
Heya! Usual drills. :D

Step right up to the freaky & tangible at 8:47 PM :D Back to top?
Adieu, Adieu

Traced Footprints

Crate and Barrel

November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010
Already History

You make me wanna Glamberts, Adam Lambert! I'm not asleep but I'm not awake, Killing And I just realized It's alright; Cold as you. What do you see? Root of all evil.
Drumrolls please!

Designer LAYOUT Graphics BANNER MINIICONS HTML Stuff COLORS LABELS